Toula’s Tips for Caregivers - Tune in and listen to words of encouragement to help you care for yourself as well as your loved one. Toula Wootan’s radio program“Toula’s Tips for Caregivers” broadcasts Saturday's at 11:00 p.m. on WBOB, 1530 AM Radio. Help is on the air. You may also visit Toula's website at www.toulastipsforcaregivers.com.
Let’s Get Excited About Vacation Bible School & Vacationing by Serving – This year’s Vacation Bible School will once again be modeling Christ’s love in action by doing service projects in our community and “loving our city.” These opportunities are intended to be for everyone ages 3 to 93. Activities will take place the week of July 24-28.
- morning - St. Mary's sorting clothes, planting seeds in their garden, and shredding documents.
- MaliVai Washington Youth Foundation for a cleanup day morning -
- is Redeemer's Families Surprise Our City Day - each family is encouraged to do something that day that blesses others. Come to dinner and share the experience with us.
- afternoon - Catholic Charities to bag groceries
- evening - dinner at & stuff welcome kits for World Relief and backpacks for Hubbard House.
- morning - City Rescue Mission to cook & serve lunch.